XBOX 360 Fight Club

Welcome To The Fight Club...Sign In or Register To Join

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XBOX 360 Fight Club

Welcome To The Fight Club...Sign In or Register To Join

XBOX 360 Fight Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Ready?

Latest topics

» link building service backlink building service
Rules for the forum EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» Working on this site
Rules for the forum EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm by foreal 021

» ok we'll i tried
Rules for the forum EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 pm by StJohn

» Retirment time
Rules for the forum EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am by KrazieCanes

» Machida vs Evans
Rules for the forum EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:10 pm by NIKOTHERUSKI

» 2nd Fighters
Rules for the forum EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm by smithmitch

» Contracts for Fighters
Rules for the forum EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm by smithmitch

» Henderson vs Leites
Rules for the forum EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm by Brncoballbuster

» Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin
Rules for the forum EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 pm by StJohn

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:15 pm

ok we'll i tried

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 pm by StJohn

none of the fights got done, but one, SOOOOOOOOOO im gone........................later thanks

2nd Fighters

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 am by StJohn

In the interest of filing the rosters, we will now allow second fighters for members......here is the deal, me or the other mods will decide who that fighter is, expect it to be in a class that needs players....and expect it to be a fighter not well ranked....if interested please post asking for a second fighter.....I have beaten many a bj penns using a Kyle Bradley.... so confident in your …

[ Full reading ]
Fighters, starting

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 am by Brncoballbuster

So when do the fighters become up for grabs
Also when r we kicking this off again

Silva vs Jones jr

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 am by KrazieCanes

What does everyone feel about the possibilities of Silva and Jones meating in the ring in a boxing match?

Silva vs Griffin

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 am by KrazieCanes

Griffin wasnt injured with a dislocated jaw as first to be thought. MMA weekly says forrest sustained no injuries from UFC101. Maybe some emotional injuries though Sad

Rules for the forum

StJohn
    Admin

Rules for the forum Empty Rules for the forum

Post  StJohn Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm

First sign up using the format under the sign up section. This applys only to your original fighter, not for the second fighter should you choose to get one. Simply ask for a second fighter to myself or another mod and one will be assigned to you.(open for suggestions) Use the avaliable fighter section to determine who is avaliable. Once your Gamertag has been placed near the fighter, he is yours. Watch for scheduled fights under the fight card section. Once up use the weigh in section to schedule the best time for both fighters to complete their fight. By using this section we can determine who,if anyone is not actively trying to complete fights. From the day the card is posted, seven days later the results should be posted too. Please message me the results, do not post them yourself!! One of the fighters sends me the following information: Both fighters names. The winner, the method of win, (KO, TKO, Armbar, etc) the round was completed also.
    Once the results are posted another card will follow. Try to stay active in the forum, and use the General Discussion section to talk about anything MMA. But more important finish your fights. In addition try telling people you may fight online about this site. You can add this address on your bio. ufcfightclub.board-directory.net

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 pm