XBOX 360 Fight Club

Welcome To The Fight Club...Sign In or Register To Join

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XBOX 360 Fight Club

Welcome To The Fight Club...Sign In or Register To Join

XBOX 360 Fight Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Ready?

Latest topics

» link building service backlink building service
Silva vs Jones jr EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm by Guest

» Working on this site
Silva vs Jones jr EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm by foreal 021

» ok we'll i tried
Silva vs Jones jr EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 pm by StJohn

» Retirment time
Silva vs Jones jr EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am by KrazieCanes

» Machida vs Evans
Silva vs Jones jr EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:10 pm by NIKOTHERUSKI

» 2nd Fighters
Silva vs Jones jr EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm by smithmitch

» Contracts for Fighters
Silva vs Jones jr EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm by smithmitch

» Henderson vs Leites
Silva vs Jones jr EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm by Brncoballbuster

» Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin
Silva vs Jones jr EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 pm by StJohn

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:15 pm

ok we'll i tried

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 pm by StJohn

none of the fights got done, but one, SOOOOOOOOOO im gone........................later thanks

2nd Fighters

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 am by StJohn

In the interest of filing the rosters, we will now allow second fighters for members......here is the deal, me or the other mods will decide who that fighter is, expect it to be in a class that needs players....and expect it to be a fighter not well ranked....if interested please post asking for a second fighter.....I have beaten many a bj penns using a Kyle Bradley.... so confident in your …

[ Full reading ]
Fighters, starting

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 am by Brncoballbuster

So when do the fighters become up for grabs
Also when r we kicking this off again

Silva vs Jones jr

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 am by KrazieCanes

What does everyone feel about the possibilities of Silva and Jones meating in the ring in a boxing match?

Silva vs Griffin

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 am by KrazieCanes

Griffin wasnt injured with a dislocated jaw as first to be thought. MMA weekly says forrest sustained no injuries from UFC101. Maybe some emotional injuries though Sad

3 posters

Silva vs Jones jr

KrazieCanes
    KrazieCanes

Silva vs Jones jr Empty Silva vs Jones jr

Post  KrazieCanes Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 am

What does everyone feel about the possibilities of Silva and Jones meating in the ring in a boxing match?
    StJohn
    Admin

Silva vs Jones jr Empty Re: Silva vs Jones jr

Post  StJohn Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

I'll watch it. Lets of factors in that fight.....how do you compare punching power to one guy whos been using boxing gloves his whole carreer to one who has not. So I don't know but Anderson Silva is amazing. He should two at a time from now on.
    Raamen n00dlez
    Raamen n00dlez

Post  Raamen n00dlez Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 pm

StJohn, anderson silva has a pro boxing record of 1-1, he actually plans to box once his contract is up. Stephan Bonnar was sitting behind roy jones during the Griffin Silva fight, and roy said something along the lines of , Wow.. I thnk I need to train harder. Pretty much roy feels anderson would be a really good fight, and honestly look at him in Griffin Silva.. best show of his boxing skill ever. He dodged shots like the great Muhammad Ali.
    StJohn
    Admin

Post  StJohn Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:54 pm

That really doesnt address what I asked, still does Anderson Silva knock out people the same way with gloves on? I have had the displeasure of bieng hit with gloves and without, theres a difference, both suck but different. Thuds compared to knocks I guess. Boxing Forest is nowhere the same as boxing roy jones, does his power translate to boxing. I dont know. The thing I think for Silva is a combination of power, speed and accuracy. He is accurate!! I dont think its just power with him, there are stronger guys that dont hit as hard as him, so does his punches translate to boxing angainst another fast, accurate, pro boxer, slipping and rolling and dodging his punches? Thats all roy has to worry about is punches. I dont know. I do think it would not go down the same way as the forest fight, having said that Anderson Silva is awesome.
    Raamen n00dlez
    Raamen n00dlez

Post  Raamen n00dlez Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:32 am

UFC Gloves>Boxing gloves. Silvas power easily translates over there. He lost his first fight via tko I belive, and Won his second boxing fight via KO, so obviously he has the KO power. The UFC gloves are the closest thing to bare knuckles. Silva's striking is easily at a level where he could rip boxers a new one. Against roy jones I think it'll be a great match.
    Raamen n00dlez
    Raamen n00dlez

Post  Raamen n00dlez Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 am

also, just because he was boxing in an octagon doesn't mean it's not the same. Silva's head movement is something that is going to go with him in the boxing ring, thats a skill that once trained you don't just lose when going from MMA to Boxing. This isn't the first time we've seen Silva show off his great head moment, and I'm sure if he gets the chance he would loveee to show it off against roy jones jr.
    StJohn
    Admin

Post  StJohn Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Again, I'd watch it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:02 am